This policy is valid from 21 March 2016
The opinions expressed here on the Teresa Pegram’s Computer Services are that of myself – Teresa Pegram – as an individual and are not necessarily the opinions of nor reflect the views of any companies I have ownership interest in, including but not limited to any websites and social media network.
Teresa Pegram’s Computer Services and its advertiser(s) do not endorse any of the videos which appear on this site.
- Teresa is CEO/Founder of Teresa Pegram’s Computer Services and Multimedia Worx.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Teresa. She answers her own emails and operates all her own social media presence accounts.
- Teresa is videographer, visual designer, website developer and WordPress whiz using her own designing and video editing software.
- Teresa likes the computer programming to employ actions/behavior resulting in XML, PHP, jQuery, CSS, REST API, Hook/Action, JSON on the website and some other CMS & Framework from WordPress, osCommerce, OxWall, Web Services, BuddyPress, and video streaming providers: Roku, Plex Media Server, MistServer, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Teresa likes the video editing software to record, cut, add special effects and the captioned editor software to translate from the American sign language to English writing what Teresa says.
- Teresa likes to teach, help, empower, and advocate her people in the quality of their life improvement better.
- Teresa has earned her Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communications and several certifications in Computer software & hardware troubleshooting (similar to A+ technician).
- Teresa promotes and sells various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links. These change frequently. Presume that most links here have an affiliate relationship attached, but also understand that if Teresa promotes it, she uses and believes in the product or service.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. She believes in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid, 3rd party advertising or sponsored content.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid, 3rd party advertising or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Teresa’s favorite charities are (in no order) Rita R Church Community Center in Baltimore, Maryland , Deafhood Foundation in California, and We the Deaf People – Virginia Chapter.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. If you have any questions about anything Teresa sells or promotes or any other potential affiliations, please contact Teresa via her contact form.